** Please Read Bid Day Order & Delivery Information Below **
PRE-ORDER BID DAY PACKS:
The Pre-Order Bid Day Packs are currently Sold Out.
So what do I do now? Simple. Once the official bid's are released and you know which sorority bid invitation your daughter accepted, you are welcome to shop our extensive line of sorority gift options. In an effort to make your Bid Day hassle free, all you have to do is order online for sorority house delivery! No more standing in line or waiting to check out! We will pull, pack and deliver to the sorority house for you. Easy as you please!
How do I order a gift for Bid Day? Here are some quick steps for placing a Bid Day order.
1. Verify your daughter has ACCEPTED the sorority bid she received. Bids will be released after 3:30pm.
2. Select the Sorority from the Sorority section (on the home page -- main navigation menu)
3. Add the products you would like to your shopping cart.
4. Once you have added all the items you would like to purchase, click 'View or Edit Your Cart'.
5. Look very carefully. You will see 'Gift Wrapping' next to the picture of each item in your cart.
6. Click Add and make your selection. You only need to do this for 1 product in the cart. We will adjust the bag size during processing.
5. Click 'Proceed to Checkout' and follow the steps. Please input the RECIPIENT'S NAME, NEW SORORITY (in company name field), and YOUR HOME ADDRESS in the SHIP TO section. We will still deliver to your daughters' new sorority house!!
6. Select TEXAS A&M SORORITY HOUSE for the shipping method (please make sure to put your daughter's new sorority in the COMPANY NAME field.
7. Orders received prior to 1:00pm Sunday, August 16th, will be processed and delivered to the sorority house this evening.
8. Additional questions, please review FAQ's below.
IF YOU PLACED A PRE-ORDER FOR A BID DAY GIFT BAG:
Each gift bag will be filled with items that have been custom imprinted with the new member’s sorority logo. WE WILL DELIVER ALL PRE-ORDERED GIFT BAGS ON BID DAY BEFORE 5:30 PM. Your order will be matched with the OFFICIAL Bid House list we receive prior to announcements. No order will be processed until OFFICIAL matches have been made!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: PLEASE READ.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, each chapter has different protocols in place for Bid Day. Gifts will be delivered to the Sorority House. Distribution, by the sorority, of bid day gifts may or may not happen right away depending on the chapter. Please be patient and be flexible. The gift distribution by the sorority will occur.
*All items selected are subject to availability at the time the order is filled. Gift Certificates may be substituted*
In agreement with the Office of Greek Life at Texas A&M University and the Collegiate Panhellenic Council at Texas A&M, The Greek Boutique may not and will not release to anyone, including parents, grandparents, friends or neighbors, what sorority has offered a bid to your child.
For questions or a little extra assistance please call us or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bid Day, which is held on Saturday this year, is also a very exciting time in your daughter's life. We will deliver several times all throughout Bid Day! Exchanges can be made starting the Tuesday after Bid Day. Greek merchandise can only be exchanged for store credit on thegreekboutique.com website.